Monday, February 13, 2012

I Will Not Be Silent

Hello, my name is Bernadette Scott. I am a 19-year old Catholic girl with strong opinions and beliefs - which is why I created this blog -- to be able to express and share them with people.

The title of my blog is "I will not be silent." Perhaps you are wondering why I chose this title. The reason is simple: I am tired of what the media has been putting out in regards to movies, tv shows, etc. and I want them to know that. I want to use this blog to talk about my views on movies, facebook, newspapers, etc. I want my voice to be heard and a blog is one way I can do that. 

Please feel free to comment on any of my posts. I did debate for 3 years in high school and I will gladly accept challenges to what I say. I believe that truth will always prevail, and debates help us establish more solidly what we believe. All I ask is that your comments are polite and respectful, or I will not allow them to be posted.


Thank you for reading and I hope some of my posts will cause you to think more about the media in your life too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment